Friday, February 15, 2013

Little Bo Peep

I was elated when I learned that the illustration I was working on and this week's Illustration Friday theme were similar! Having just completed a big project I decided to do one personal image just for fun before I start back to the real work this weekend. I also needed to replace the blog cover image, as it was a little too "Christmasy." Speaking of the new cover image, have you noticed any of the new changes I've made to the blog? I just wanted everything to look a little cleaner and more sleek and this is what I came up with. I've also added more pages with specifics dealing with the different nature of my posts. I hope you all like "the new blog."


PS In my original sketch I also had a little lambkin that didn't quite fit in with everything else, but I couldn't leave him out, so here he is! If you have time go read the whole Little Bo Peep poem, it's wonderfully disturbing. 














3 comments:

  1. Love the expressions and gestures! Great image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable sheep! They are so cute and funny on the opposite hillside and I love that little glimpse of rolling hills between. The new layout is nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Supercute sheep, and perfect for the Illustration Friday topic indeed!

    ReplyDelete